Top 10 Insightful Shershaah Dialogues That Will Make You Feel Patriotic
This film will bring to memory the Kargil War. Sher Shah had given his life to capture the crucial peak position 4875 during the Kargil battle. Vikram Batra was nicknamed Shershah by the other members of the squad because of his courage. Check out these 10 heroic Shershaah movie dialogues from Captain Vikram Batra’s movie ‘Shershaah.’
Captain Vikram Batra’s biopic “Shershaah” has made an indelible effect on the Indian public. The film, which stars Sidharth Malhotra, debuted on Amazon Prime Video on August 12th. Dharma Productions’ movie makes you feel melancholy while also filling your soul with enthusiasm.
‘Shershaah’ is the outcome of five years of hard effort and analysis. The filmmakers made a conscious effort to keep the picture as near to the truth as possible while avoiding the use of fiction. Captain Vikram Batra, the recipient of the Param Vik Chakra honor, made a number of strong comments that were utilized as dialogue in the film.
The following are ten heroic Shershaah dialogues from the film
- Yeh Dil Maange More!
Ek fauji ke rutbe se bada koi aur rutba nahi hota … vardi ki shaan se badi koi aur shaan nahi hoti … aur apne desh se bada koi dharam nahi hota
- Kuch bhi ho jaaye, Tiranga hum hi lehrayenge
- Toh ho taiyar? karoge vaar? … ek apna, dushman ke chaar … Jitni apni, dushman ki haar
- Har fauji ka sapna hota hai … ki kam se kam ek bar war mein jaane ka mauka mile
- Main Tiranga lehrakar aaunga, Nahi to lipatkar aaunga lekin aaunga jarur
- Hindustani Fauz se Humdardi krne walo ke liye unke Dilo me Khauf bna rahna jaruri Hain
- If you’re a fauji then you live by chance, love by choice, and fight by profession
- Apni maut ko dushman ki maut bana de. Indian Army ko aata hai saale!
- Madhuri Dixit doosri tarah ki shooting mein busy hai, filhaal isse kaam chala lo
Also Read About: Best Bollywood Songs of All-Time